Too much use of the dryer and other appliances for styling can damage hair it will become lifeless and rough. We offer six simple tools for hair damaged by heating, which are guaranteed to return the glitter strands. Ignoring the importance of protective formulas can be quite damaging to the hair. If your locks are suffering from some serious problems, it is necessary to experiment with six simple means for hair damaged by heat. To enrich hair with vitamins, use tools, made from natural ingredients. Radically change the usual process of hair care products to protect them from the follicles of negative factors.
- Rinse of chamomile: Prepare a recreation facility of chamomile: throw 3-4 tablespoons of dry herbs in boiling water. Close the lid on the pan for 20 minutes Daisy insisted, and then strain the infusion through a strainer. Allow the liquid to cool. Wash your hair with this moisturizing and vitamin-rich medium and dry head. To maintain healthy hair, regularly use this method.
- Egg yolks and castor oil: Combine these two vitamin-rich ingredients in a revitalizing mask, perfect for damaged hair. In a small bowl, mix 2-3 tablespoons of castor oil with 2 egg yolks. Rub the mixture into a gentle monotonous mass and put it on dry hair. Wrap the head with plastic wrap and leave for at least 20 minutes. Then rinse with a drop of shampoo and lukewarm water.
- The leaves of rosemary and olive oil: Pamper your hair with this simple and natural remedy. In a small saucepan, pour 1/2 cup olive oil Stir in 1/2 cup dried rosemary leaves. Place the saucepan on the fire and rub the mixture to a monotonous state. Then remove the pan from the burner and pour lotion to remain a liquid. Apply the product to the scalp and hair. Wrap the strands with a towel and leave the mask on for 15 minutes. Then wash your hair with cool water and a drop of shampoo.
- Banana and honey: Try a moisturizer, time-tested. In a small bowl, mash 1 banana mid-size and mix with 2 tablespoons of honey. Apply the paste to dry hair and rub it into the strands and scalp. Leave the mask for 30 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water. To get good results, use this tool every week.
- Ylang-Ylang: To make hair thick and shiny, add 5 tablespoons of ylang-ylang to a shampoo. Regularly wash your hair with this tool in order to strengthen it and protect the follicles from negative factors. This essential oil works wonders with damaged and dull hair. Jojoba oil and coconut oil.
Prepare a home remedy for flat and dull hair. In a bowl, combine 1/2 cup of jojoba oil and 3 tablespoons of coconut oil. Comb or hand, apply the mask on the strand. Leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse with cool water, dropping a little bit of shampoo. The effect of these wonderful natural resources certainly surprises you.