Regulating their calorie intake is the core of the diet program. Therefore, it is not all the recommended food to be consumed during the diet. Some foods are high in calories, while others are high in fiber and low in calories. Type low-calorie diet menu is the ideal food for those who diet program.
One alternative diet that can be good for losing weight is a low-calorie diet, that is by consuming only 1,500 calories a day, or about 3/4 of the normal consumption (average).1,500-calorie dieters say that a person’s weight will drop 5 kg per month when you are running a low-calorie diet.
A reasonable amount for health and weight loss without suffering any health complications. As long as you abide by the rules of nutrition in this diet program at http://www.rtotech.com/, the 1500-calorie diet can be done safely. However, if you suffer from certain medical conditions affecting metabolism, the digestive system, and blood sugar levels, then you should consult a doctor before changing your diet.
What Are the Foods That Are Low-Calorie Foods? Here Is a Kind of the Low-Calorie Foods:
- Spinach: The calorie content of spinach is very low, with only 7 calories per ounce. With the content of nutrients contained therein, spinach becomes one of the best options for those who go on a diet to lose weight. The best way to cook the spinach was just like broccoli, that is by steaming or boiling.
- Apples: This fruit is a fruit that is very popular diet. Contains about 65 calories. In addition, apples also contain a variety of vitamins and minerals that are very good for heart health, especially vitamins C, K, and potassium.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are also low in calories, at 27 calories per 5 ounces. Tomatoes contain nutrients that are very complete, especially vitamins C, A, K, and potassium.
- Carrots: The orange-red vegetables have calories by 50 calories per 4 ounces. Carrots provide excellent benefits for maintaining eye health. In order to get the maximum benefit from carrots then how to consume them in a raw state, such as a salad or juice.
- Watermelon: Fresh fruit contains only 9 calories per ounce. In addition, watermelon also contains the antioxidant lycopene, which prevents stroke, heart disease, and cancer.
- Strawberries: Including very low-calorie content, Taitu is 49 calories per 5 ounces. Strawberries are very good for the diet because it is useful to improve energy metabolism. In addition, the antioxidants in strawberries will maintain a healthy heart and blood vessels, as well as improve memory and prevent cholesterol disease, cancer, and other degenerative diseases.
- Broccoli: This vegetable is known as one of the superfoods because it not only its low-calorie content, which is 10 calories per ounce, but it also has the nutrients and antioxidants that can prevent inflammation and cancer. In order to gain maximum benefit from broccoli, cooked by steaming or boiling.